Payroll Officer - Chris 21
Experience with a T1 Payroll System
About Our Client
Our client is a large, multinational organisation operating in the infrastructure sector. With the government recently announcing $12.9 billion worth of investment, this is a company you want to me working for. They offer an exceptional on-boarding program and the ability to work with a T1 payroll system.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- High volume, end-to-end payroll processing with Chris 21
- Provide administration, logistical, and analytical support for Payroll activities (e.g. data input, filing, documentation, customer service, reports, journals/reconciliations and leave management) to support efficient delivery of services.
- Maintain relationships with staff within support functions and external parties (e.g. superannuation funds) to contribute to quality service delivery of Payroll operations and activities.
- Actively participate and contribute towards Payroll projects including assisting in the delivery of business and system improvements
- Undertake and assist with tasks within the Payroll area and in other HR administration functions, and support the preparation of reports, records, forms and files.
- Provide sound advice, with assistance and approval from the relevant sources, to the business and other stakeholders regarding the Fair Work Act, common law / individual contracts, internal policies, and other industrial instrument matters
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience processing high volume payroll within a large organisation. They will demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply complex EBA's/Awards, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal). They will be motivated by career progression, and be looking to join a large team environment. The successful candidate will place importance on workplace culture and suit the great team environment.
What's on Offer
- Access to free parking
- Stable industry