Payroll Officer Chris21
High performing, supportive growing team
Genuine career development
About Our Client
My client is one of the market leaders in a rapidly growing industry. Due to such fast growth an opportunity has opened to join this terrific team.
- Communicate with leaders and employees on all payroll activities as required
- Ensure all legal compliance activities are met
- Process new starters, terminations and variations to team member employment conditions
- Continually monitor and audit payroll processes and systems, ensuring they comply with all legislation
- Build relationships with stakeholders and provide an excellent service
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience with Chris21 is essential for this role
- At least 5 years' experience in end to end Payroll
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise high volume workloads to meet deadlines.
- Termination calculations and reconciliations of salary packaging
What's on Offer
- Team based environment
- Immediate start
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Charles MacCallum on 0431981429.