Payroll Officer - Not-For-Profit Organisation
City Fringe Location
Salary Packaging Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation that focuses on community welfare across Victoria. This organisation has a particularly humble and supportive work environment which would be perfect for someone who is ready to make a career change and work for a better cause!
Day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Fortnightly end-to-end Payroll functions which will include handling superannuation, payroll tax, and work cover
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Liaising with internal and external staff on payroll related queries.
- Maintenance of payroll system and including leave, accruals and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Assisting with month-end processes such as the preparation and reconciliation of superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG obligations, along with relevant reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Previous experience conducting end-to-end payroll functions
- Knowledge of Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Experience in the health care or NFP sector is preferred
- Previous experience using Neller Preceda and TimeTarget is advantageous
- Experience in end of month reporting
- Must be able to work in a team environment
What's on Offer
Some exciting benefits of the role includes:
- An excellent salary rate
- Additional salary packaging
- Working with an outstanding payroll team of 4
- Workplace accessible by public transport
- Parking close by
- Career progression opportunities