Chris21 experience required
Free fitness program on offer for all employees
About Our Client
An opportunity to join one of Australia's largest racing organisations, with a successful history of hosting events and fundraisers. With a diverse range of company benefits, this corporation offers a welcoming, friendly environment to bring in new employees.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintain and update personnel employee records
- Complete payroll for a high volume of employees
- Assist with Salary Packaging & Superannuation
- New starters, terminations, annual, long service and sick leave.
- Shift allowances, penalties and holiday pay
- Knowledge of current EBA and awards
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Payroll Officer role, as well as have experience with Chris21. The candidate must be capable of demonstrating their knowledge in this financial position and have the ability to work under pressure. Strong communication skills is essential as well as the ability to work a part of a team.
What's on Offer
- Room for progression within
- Free tickets to their hosted events
- Free fitness program on offer