Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a nationally recognised company that operates for a number of household names throughout Australia. Our client's head office is based on the North side of Brisbane, providing an enthusiastic team culture and work-life balance. After a year or expansion, they are looking to bring on an experienced Payroll Officer.
Working within an enthusiastic team, you will be expected to fulfil a number of responsibilities that maximise the efficiency of the payroll process. Your key duties include:
- Full function payroll (1000+ staff)
- Superannuation / Tax / Leave / Workcover entitlements
- Interpretation of industry awards (EBAs)
- Monthly reporting / Financial reporting / Payroll reconciliations
- Pay discrepancies / Phone enquiries
- Other ADHOC duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a fast paced, high volume payroll environment. You will display outstanding organisational and time management skills, have excellent communication abilities and solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulation.
What's on Offer
- $65,000 + superannuation
- North Brisbane
- Great team culture