Join a vibrant team
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a widely known construction company that provides high quality services around Australia. They are currently looking to expand and grow the business further and thus is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy and dynamic finance team on a full time basis.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely and accurate payroll services for existing and outsourced customers
- Deliver operational aspects of payroll processing within a timely manner
- Process time-sheets in accordance with payroll procedures and awards
- Process over-payments, terminations, and issue certificates of service
- Process leave adjustments including annual leave prepayments
- Attend to payroll queries via phone, email and face to face meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate will have experience in end to end payroll with strong attention to detail. They will have a go-getting attitude and able to work well in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with a variety of software packages such as SAP and MYOB.
What's on Offer
- Supportive working environment
- Huge opportunity for career growth and progression