Fantastic team culture and supportive management
Great progression and learning opportunity
About Our Client
We are partnering with a ASX listed and continually growing, logistics company who are looking to add payroll officer to their existing high performing and stable team. Due to growth in the business and the low staff turnover, the role will take place on a full-time, permanent basis where it will initially work from home. The role will suit an experienced payroll officer who is looking to join a stable team, where all members are valued and continual learning and growth is encouraged. Upon return to the office (in Essendon, with onsite parking) one can enjoy flexibility, a selfless and ego-less environment where there is a family feel to the culture.
Reporting to the payroll team lead, the role will entail:
- End to end, high volume payroll processing including; review upload T&A files, new starters, terminations, leave processing and updating master data records.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of your Weekly payroll portfolio in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- Assist to provide a safe, compliant, and sustainable environment including process governance, compliance, and controls.
- Interpret and communicate EA's and awards
- Assistance with month end reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in a similar, high volume environment where they are capable of processing full functions of the role. Proficiency with Kronos or SAP will be highly desirable and will intermediate excel skills. It is essential communication skills are immaculate when conversing with internal and external stakeholders. Lastly, one must bring a selfless and team-first attitude which will align with the values of enjoying team success and performance
What's on Offer
- Outstanding culture and environment
- ASX listed company
- Fantastic growth potential