About Our Client
Our client is a multinational organisation operating in the aged care industry. They have experienced significant growth in the past few years and are therefore on the lookout for a Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. The business offers the flexibility to WFH in addition to extensive training and support to new starters.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include:
- High volume, end to end payroll in a large company
- Payroll reconciliations and experience dealing with pay discrepancies
- Administrative tasks (data entry, documentation, monthly reporting, customer service, etc)
- Retail Award interpretation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years payroll experience, display a hard work ethic and be able to coordinate varying tasks seamlessly. Experience working in large to medium sized organisations is highly regarded as well as the ability to operate independently. Past systems experience with Kronos is favourable.
What's on Offer
- Excellent training program
- Large company
- Opportunity for career progression