Hands on role within a high performing organisation
Undertaking payroll duties for a number of Australian staff
About Our Client
My client works within the HR, resourcing & recruitment industry. They are one of the leading organisations within their field and have a strong market presence.
- End to end processing of a payroll function on a weekly & monthly basis
- The new hire will be expected to perform work both autonomously & in a team environment
- Able to interpret & understand a range of awards & ensure staff are paid correctly
- Digitising records & using Excel (V-Look-ups, pivot tables) to assist in this
- Maintaining accuracy of data on the payroll system
- Reporting of payroll data & reports to senior management
- Assisting with month end consolidation tasks
- Reconciling GL payroll accounts
- Administration of general payroll data as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a number of years experience working in payroll focused positions. They will have worked in fast paced, high volume positions, ideally where pay runs have been processed on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate will have very good experience using the Astute payroll system.
Ability to work both in a team environment & being able to work autonomously is key.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, package & working environment, starting ASAP.