- Excellent team culture
- Thriving industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian organisation operating in the construction space and are experiencing significant growth. They are on the lookout for a Payroll Officer to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. The business offers the flexibility to WFH if need be down the line in addition to extensive training and ongoing support to new starters.
Reporting to the CEO, your role will include:
- High volume (500+) end to end payroll in a large company
- Payroll reconciliations and experience dealing with pay discrepancies
- Administrative tasks (data entry, documentation, monthly reporting, customer service, etc)
- Systems implementation experience
- Recent experience preferred working with Sage or HR3
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have strong payroll experience, display a hard work ethic and be able to coordinate varying tasks seamlessly given a strong end to end payroll background. Experience working in large to medium sized organisations is highly regarded as well as the ability to operate independently as well as be an active member of the team. Systems implementation experience is highly favourable.
What's on Offer
Collaborative workplace culture!