- Working from home flexibility
- South Eastern suburb location
About Our Client
our client's culture is described as harmonious and diverse and they truly pride themselves on their positive and supportive environment. They want to continue building their business with individuals who value such a culture, and those who are eager to prioritise and further their career.
- Timely and accurate processing of end to end payroll
- Responsible for maintaining the system for the business, including the HR and Payroll Masterfile
- End to end maintenance of the payroll information including setting up new employees, secondments, changes on reporting line, and offboarding.
- Reconcile employee entitlements, maintain employee files (hard copy filing) on an ongoing basis and also calculate back pays, fire pays, terminations, redundancies, employee transfers and promotions.
- Populate, analyse, and interpret payroll reports and act upon on any errors to ensure accuracy.
- Support the finance team by preparing reports, included but not limited to end of financial year reports, monthly reports.
- Assist the People & Culture team with any ad hoc reporting
- Populate and provide to the People & Culture team with a 'significant date' monthly report which includes contract, secondment or higher duties end.
The Successful Applicant
The key skills that we are on the look-out for are listed below
This is a broad role which will require an adaptable individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved in various aspects of the business.
- 2 years + of end-to-end Payroll experience in an autonomous role, processing high volume payrolls of 200+ employees
- Experience dealing with different EBAs
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Versatile role
- Positive and supportive team culture