- Salary Packaging
- Great Location
About Our Client
Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare service offering many different services for Australians including running several hospitals. Our client pride themselves on their excellence across all of their services through their customer care, and this is also extended through to their workplace culture and development of staff. Added bonuses include salary packaging, onsite and easy parking, and working from home flexibility. Our client are looking to add another experienced Payroll Officer into their team as soon as they can!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Process New Starters
- Leave processing and payouts
- Terminations and reinstatements
- Changes to masterfile data eg. Incremental increases, status changes, allowances deductions
- Processing payroll queries/adjustments
- Liaising with department managers
- Daily monitoring of Kronos
- EBA/Award interpretation
- Pay office holiday relief
- Import of Kronos timesheets
- Running fortnightly payroll and adjustment payruns
- Salary sacrifice deductions
- Workers compensation payments
- Tasks as required by Manager
The Successful Applicant
You will have had 1 - 2 years experience in a similar end to end payroll position, where you have developed intermediate to advanced excel skills. Time and Attendance experience (especially if you've used Kronos) is preferable, as well as a basic understanding of EBAs/Awards.
What's on Offer
This role can offer great career opportunities in a stable and growing industry. Plus - a great work environment and awesome culture which will make you look forward to walking into work every day.