Great CBD Location
Generous Salary and Benefits Package
About Our Client
This busy organisation located in Melbourne Docklands has a fast paced working environment and a great culture.
The Payroll Specialist reports directly to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing end to end monthly payrolls utilising knowledge of payroll legislation, PAYG, superannuation, salary package arrangement, FBT & payroll tax.
- Excellent customer service in answering all payroll queries through the shared payroll inbox and phone.
- Working knowledge of all legislation related to payroll in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Preparation of all manual payments outside the normal pay run for post pay payments i.e. group tax, payroll tax, parking, motor vehicles, IRD and manual termination pays.
- Administration of internal absence tracking process to ensure accurate data download of all leave entries in Preceda.
- Calculation and processing of termination payment.
- Assist payroll manager as required.
- Assist in documentation of all key payroll related procedures with periodic reviews to ensure regulatory requirements are maintained.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of payroll clearing accounts and general ledger related activities for submission to risk management.
The Successful Applicant
As the Payroll Specialist you will have had exposure to a Large Company Payroll and Nella Preceda system would be highly desirable. You will be comfortable in a fast paced environment. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will aid you in communicating with the broader business; a high-level of accuracy, attention to detail and organisation skills are essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary on offer and fantastic office location close to public transport options.