$88,000 Per Annum + 12.5% Superannuation opt in with John Deere plan
Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
Reporting to the Group People and Culture Manager and working closely with the HR function, your responsibilities will include.
- Responsible for providing efficient and effective payroll services to approximately 400 employees across Australian and New Zealand
- Reconciliation of all Payroll related accounts including Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Group Tax, EFT Clearing Accounts
- Manage all aspects of on boarding and off boarding
- Responsible for payroll review and transition in beginning of 2021
- Ensuring efficient processes across different payroll and HR systems
- Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
- Support HR team with administrative duties
- Monthly tax and superannuation reporting
- Ad hoc HR duties and projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have had similar experience in a previous role within another large organisation in Australia. You will have used various Tier 1 Payroll and Time & Attendance systems such as Kronos, Preceda, etc. You are personable, self-driven with a can-do attitude and will have had prior experience writing payroll reports, interpreting legislation/awards and will work well with varied stakeholders in a complex business. You are someone who enjoys solving problems with your own initiative and continuously look to improve processes.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work options
- Smart Industrial Organisation
- Values based organisation
- Diverse organisation.
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan