Payroll Team Leader - SAP Specialist
Upcoming position with a market leading organisation
Attractive salary package on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a true market-leader in their industry and pride themselves on their innovative approach to operations. They put immense value into their staff and provide professional development opportunities that are unrivalled by their competitors. You will be treated to modern CBD offices, flexible working arrangements and a supportive Manager who is invested in your development.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll, your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day performance of a high performing payroll team.
- Ensure all payrolls are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assess current processes and make recommendations on improvements.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service standards for all employees.
- Interpreting different EAs.
- Assist with payroll reporting and analysis as required.
- Other duties to be outlined in the position description.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will bring exceptional knowledge of end-to-end payroll processes and have a reputation for their high-performance in previous positions. The candidate will ideally have exposure to people management, on-boarding or mentoring in some capacity and will have identified people management as a career path they wish to pursue. Experience using a tier-one payroll system (SAP & Success Factors) is required and back-end system knowledge or project management experience will be highly regarded. The candidate must be a team-player who is able to build strong relationships and adapt their communication style to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer
- Fixed Term Contract with a tier-one organisation
- Attractive salary $100,000 plus Superannuation
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent working environment