Payroll Team Leader
Located in the beautiful city of Geelong!
12 month fixed term contract with an attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a highly recognised organisation that is a vital cog in the day-to-day operations of the beautiful city of Geelong. They operate a high-volume payroll of 3000 employees and pride themselves on providing a supportive workplace culture.
Reporting to the Head of HR, your duties will include but won't be limited to:
- Management of the payroll function and the payroll team.
- Implementation of continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the payroll processing function to ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external processes, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Maintenance of the payroll system and ensuring a high level of data integrity is maintained
- Generation of various payroll reports as required
- Management of all superannuation funds
- Proide advice on payroll issues, including Award and EA interpretation and applicable legislation
- Undertake performance reviews with team members as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be open to a 12 month fixed term contract and have prior experience in a payroll leadership position. They will have proven full function payroll experience and have an ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving and people management skills. This candidate must be an excellent communicator, be able to develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders and be open to working in the beautiful city of Geelong!
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Attractive salary package
- Geelong location
- High-performing payroll team
- Leadership position