Personal Assistant to CEO
About Our Client
My client are a fantastic organisation driven to achieve growth and celebrate success.
The key responsibilities are listed but not limited to the following:
- Diary management for the CEO and Exec team, arrange meetings and provide reminders
- Email and inbox management, responding where appropriate
- Managing personal affairs and accounts for the CEO on occasion
- Co-ordinate corporate functions and events for the office
- Prepare materials for meetings and training sessions
- Co-ordinate invitations and RSVPs for corporate events
- Make travel arrangements for the executive team
- Monitor office supplies and any facility requirements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs on a regular basis
- Revise and re-build the e-filing system
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you must have 5-7 years experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant and have previously supported at C-Suite level previously.
I am searching for someone with strong coordination skills who is cool, calm and collected and can handle pressure whilst working well to competing priorities and a demanding workload. This role will require someone with resilience and a thick skin who isn't ruffled by change.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- C-Suite opportunity
- Central location