Personal Assistant to Director
Exciting opportunity for someone looking for a challenge
Join a company that promotes a proactive learning environment and career growth
About Our Client
My client are a dynamic and progressive international conglomerate who continue to challenge and push each other to exceed their clients and stakeholders expectations. They market leaders across the world and owe this success to their ability to push the limits and constantly look for ways to improve and make a difference.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the below:
- Support the Director in a professional and efficient manner.
- Use initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure the efficient flow of correspondence and information, both incoming and outgoing, with external and internal parties, on behalf of the Director.
- Ensure all correspondence is treated in the strictest confidence.
- Ensure the accuracy of all correspondence.
- Work effectively as both an assistant to the Director and a colleague to other assistants.
- Be a constructive team member in the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have a proven history of excellence and exceeding expectations through process improvement and use of initiative. You will be a team player and be passionate about achieving goals collectively as well as individually. Personal presentation and communications skills will be to the highest degree of quality. Please note you must be available to start immediately. This role will only consider individuals who meet these requirements and have previous experience as a Personal Assistant.
What's on Offer
- Competitve salary package + 5 weeks annual leave
- Rewarding and challenging working environment
- Contribute to and celebrate operational strategies