Personal Assistant - Local Government
Short Term Assignment
South Central Location
About Our Client
My client pride themselves on being a dynamic and forward thinking Local Government and offer their staff internal progression opportunities and lots of external health and fitness benefits. This role supports two Office Directors who have multiple reporting lines consisting of strategy and operations.
The key duties of this role are listed but not limited to below:
- Calendar and diary management for multiple internal parties
- Organising of internal and external events
- Communicating with members of government and coordinating media releases
- Minute taking of weekly meetings
- Report writing and document control
The Successful Applicant
To be considered as a successful applicant for this role, you will have worked in a Local Government before and have used the correct internal systems such as TRIM or Authority. You will be proactive and resilient to change, as well as a creative thinker, and a keen contributor to new ideas and process improvement.
What's on Offer
Be a part of a progressive and modern Local Government who value their staffs thoughts and opinions.