Personal Assistant & Office Manager (Part-time)
Work within a family-centric environment;
A great opportunity to make a position your own.
About Our Client
Our client strives to assist clients with their personal goals through providing seamless client service on a day-to-day basis, being a boutique business they have a highly tight-knit environment and are looking forward to welcome an outgoing, motivated and solutions focused Personal Assistant/ Office Manager within their central CBD office.
As a key member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for your direct report, with assistance to multiple stakeholders;
- Email management, coordinating and delegating where appropriate;
- Organise travel arrangements both domestic and international for senior stakeholders;
- Full office management and autonomy, ordering stationary and facilities management;
- Compile, format and edit documents for both internal and external use;
- Assisting in developing operational procedures, welcoming new ideas; and
- Ad hoc responsibilities upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a Personal Assistant or Office Management capacity;
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Will be confident communicating with stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Will be a well presented, organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise tasks as required;
- Will work competently with no supervision;
- Will be career orientated within the administrative space.
What's on Offer
- Work within a family-centric environment;
- A great opportunity to make a position your own.