Permanent, full time position
About Our Client
Join an innovative and rapidly expanding construction company located in the heart of Bayside. Specialising in contemporary and luxury design, this company prides themselves on using renewable resources to create and design dream houses for their clients. Work closely with a supportive team of creative.
This role is key to the smooth operation of the business as you will provide support to both management and directors. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating diaries
- Scheduling meetings between managers and clients
- Organise and book travel when required
- Support the team with office duties as necessary
- Organising and booking travel and accommodation
- Taking minutes in meetings and client contact reports
- Providing proactive administration support
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience as a team assistant or personal assistant is imperative, as well as local knowledge of property and construction in the Bayside area. Experience and thorough understanding of sales is preferred, as you will be reporting into Sales Managers and Directors. Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is ideal. Great presentation, strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as a fit with this ever growing, fast paced company.
What's on Offer
- Competitive market salary
- Bayside location