Fast paced and dynamic role
About Our Client
Our client is an international Property organisation, who are looking for a dynamic Administrator to join their successful Sales team. You will be working within a tight knit and supportive team, within the wider business, and will be based in Melbourne CBD.
Your role will be varied and fast paced. You will need to be adaptable to change and enjoy working to deadlines. Your daily tasks will include, but not be limited too:
- Diary management for the Sales Director including, scheduling and rearranging appointments, booking meeting venues, inbox monitoring and replying to emails on behalf of the Sales Director, when necessary
- Arranging ground transportation between local meetings as well as flights/accommodation for interstate and international travel
- Communication with stakeholders (internal and external) on behalf of your Director
- Reviewing of documents and proposals and collating meeting packs
- General ad-hoc support to the Sales team
The Successful Applicant
You are energetic and driven. Ideally you will have experience in the Real Estate and/or Property and Construction industry (or supported a Sales Director in another industry). You have excellent attention to details and the ability to organise yourself and those around you. You will possess highly developed communication skills, which will allow you to liaise with and negotiate with external stakeholders. Lastly, you are a team player who enjoys working with other people and collaborating.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience working with international organisations and high net worth individuals. Working for an international company, you will receive training, development and ongoing support. Furthermore, you will work within a fun and successful team who value their employees.