- Industry- leading packaging solutions company
- Day shift position
About Our Client
Orora is an international packaging company which manufacturers packaging for Iconic customers throughout Australasia.
Orora's values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers and with our communities.
Every day we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customer's expectations. We deliver on the promises of what's inside by innovating to lead, enhancing our core and investing to grow.
Working closely with contractors, production and maintenance teams, The Process Technician is primarily responsible for the Wet Works operation of the Rocklea can making facility, to ensure optimal equipment and process effectiveness.
This involves autonomous maintenance, process control, quality checks, chemical management and housekeeping. Secondary responsibilities include production skills maintenance, continuous improvement and Oven process monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Trade background in a mechanical field (highly regarded)
- Experience with effluent management or chemical treatment background
- Demonstrated high level of mechanical aptitude
- Proactive and inquisitive mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a larger team
- Full Australian working rights
What's on Offer
Day shift position