Work within a forward thinking culture; and
A great opportunity to work for a company with a great objective.
About Our Client
Our client is responsible for providing businesses with top-tier strategic advice within diversity, culture and inclusion, being recognised as a stand-out boutique in their industry. They are looking for a professional and well-polished individual to support the consulting team inclusive of consultants of varying seniority. Within their modern CBD office.
As a key member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with relationship managers and client relations associates to schedule meetings for new business pitches, consultant meetings and client review meetings and maintain electronic calendars;
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reports;
- Assist with preparation of reports, including preparation of charts and tables, gathering data from other applications and conducting basic research;
- Collate and prepare materials for client/ consultant meetings from the Intranet and the Marketing Database;
- Assist relationship managers in maintaining relationships with clients over the phone, scheduling meetings between clients of various seniority and internal stakeholders; and
- Work with relationship managers on follow up from client and prospect meetings - often working closely with client relations associates in this process Assist in preparation for Requests for Proposals.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in Team Assistant role or similar within a medium to large organisation;
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Will be confident communicating with stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Will be a well presented, organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise tasks as required;
- Will work competently with no supervision as well as a team; and
- Will be career orientated within the administrative space.
What's on Offer
- Work within a forward thinking culture; and
- A great opportunity to work for a company with a great objective.