About Our Client
The business is offering a warm and friendly working environment, this company is looking to attract and retain top talent.
The key duties that will be required from the successful candidate are varied and diverse; with an overview listed below:
- Providing support to the Project manager and the team. Travel, mobilisation and accommodation coordination.
- Assist with Tender submissions
- Preparation and distribution of documents and reports.
- Establish, maintain and update all records of correspondence related to project activity.
- Minute taking and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Management of all document management and control procedures.
- Implement and maintain project specific document management, control and archiving procedures.
- Monitor compliance and quality assurance activities to ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation.
- Maintain controlled hard copy collection where required.
- Manage flow of drawings, contracts, technical specs and variations.
The Successful Applicant
Other attributes of the successful candidate are listed below:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in travel booking, projects and reporting
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to hit the ground running and pick up new tasks quickly
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Parking Available
- Professional Development