- Contact Molly Stephens [email protected]
- Top Tier Consultancy Firm
About Our Client
A top tier consultancy firm is working closely with a large Federal Government Agency to assist and oversea the implementation phase of a project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the life cycle of the project
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Synthesising standing data inputs
- Presenting as the first point of contact for the project
- Undertaking risk management
- Turning data-driven insights to critical and real time decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Public Service experience
- Excellent programming and planning skills
- Highly articulate with strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Demonstrated competency in a reading project documentation
- High written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive and passionate attitude
- Baseline Security Clearance
What's on Offer
This consultancy firm are seeking to engage the successful candidate immediately with the opportunity to gain an understanding of consultancy procedures and practices.