Project Support Officer
Amazing opportunity for a Project Officer with Health experience
Located in Chatswood for a temporary 3 month full-time role, possible extension
About Our Client
The client is an innovative pillar within the NSW Ministry of Health. They provide supportive and beneficial health care through their exceptional knowledge of information communication technology. The ideal candidate will have previous project support experience.
As a Project Support Officer, key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Apply systemic thinking to creating innovative approaches for better value health care projects.
- Collect and Analyse Data from surveys to provide timely reports t as is required for the duration of the project.
- Utilise complex problem-solving skills to meet project deadlines and liaise with senior management and stakeholders
- Provide timely, high level advice and support to the Manager on the all issues related to the project to ensure senior staff is fully briefed on the status of projects.
- Organise meetings and take minutes
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate for the Project Support Officer Role will possess these attributes:
- Demonstrated experience of projects implemented within a Health organisation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of issues, challenges and directions of chronic care, demonstrated experience of reviewing and using evidence-based research to improve health outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the recording and tracking of documentation and experience understanding data quality and the ability to use data in problem resolution.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Convenient Chatswood Location