- Assisting Property Manager with operations, management and infrastructure
- Great chance to challenge your leadership and learn
About Our Client
Positive working environment with a great culture and values. They will help you grow and develop your skills in the role and encourage improvement. It is an innovative company that will continue to challenge the bounds.
- Tenant liaison through exceptional customer service, build solid and positive relationships with tenant representatives.
- Contractor liaison & Building Maintenance ensure internal and external stakeholders.
- Building Maintenance; assisting property manager with contracted and non-contracted of relevant precinct.
- WHS Compliance
- Reception Relief when required on a rotational roster.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and Oral Communication skills
- Team player
- ensure the delivery of service to the public, sub-contractors, tenants and clients are attended to in the first instance.
- Professionally presented and have a clear understanding that they are representing the company.
- Self managed worker
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to grow and learn in a well respected co-organisation. You will deliver coordinating skills and be given responsibility.