Temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate!
Work on-site at a retail giant in Sydney's North-West!
About Our Client
Working with a property and retail giant, we are seeking an eager and keen office all-rounder to join our team on temporary to permanent working opportunity. As a large property and retail services business we aim to provide customers and tenants the best opportunity to satisfy all consumer needs as well as providing a delightful service to tenants of our property. Our client is always expanding and ready to find their new face of the company as the first point of contact for all visitors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the front desk and manage a switchboard
- Answer the centre switchboard within three rings
- Meet and greet all visitors and assist them with sign-in procedures
- Organising and receiving courier deliveries
- manage the tenant register with facilities, complaints, maintenance etc.
- Provide administrative skills/support as required in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Print, collate and bind documents for projects, meetings and presentations as required (e.g. Board Reports)
- Update and maintain the internal database aligning with day-to-day operations as well as updating Outlook address book details for all staff
- Maintenance of records and databases including those in SAP
- Coordinate administrative projects as required, such as conferences and workshops.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- Experience in an Administrative and reception role; Property experience is preferred but not essential
- Intermediate in MS Office suite specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great time management ability with exceptional organisational and professional presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task confidently whilst remaining professional to all members of the company
- Highly reliable with the ability to take responsibility for your own actions
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary
- Full-time working hours
- On-site parking
- Newly refurbished office
- Temp-to-perm opportunity