- Permanent opportunity for budding receptionist
- Fantastic career opportunity with supportive environment
About Our Client
My client are a high energy, fun and dynamic business located centrally in Perth with close access to parking and public transport. They work hard to create a collaborative culture that promotes and progresses its people.
- Manage switchboard and call overflow, taking messages and directing calls
- Meeting and greeting of clients and other external stakeholders in the utmost professional manner
- ATO liaison and correspondence
- Meeting room set up and pack down as well as mail collection and distribution
- Making sure the kitchen is cleaned stocked and stationary cupboard replenished
- Responsible for keeping a clean and tidy reception area as well as kitchen and communal spaces
- Maintain the office annual calendar of events and assist with function coordination
- Aid with corporate activities for the Practice Manager as required
- Facilities management and general office maintenance, including security management, and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Assist in maintaining the electronic filing system and adhering to the paperless office
- Formatting, typing, printing and proofing documents
- Work effectively with other key administrative team members and assist with general office support to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Communicate workload and effectively provide updates on progress
- Stay active and up to date with developments and industry knowledge relevant to Cornerstone's requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Seeking a corporately presented, well mannered and hardworking individual who is honest, trust worthy and displays qualities of integrity, maturity and initiative.
- Candidate will have 1-2 years experience and will have the opportunity to mould and grow with the company.
- Someone looking for longevity and who will add value culturally and be a real team player is of the utmost importance.
What's on Offer
- Progression and development to grow your career
- Fun, corporate and stylish offices
- Great team culture and supportive team