Reconciliations Officer - Project Role
Opportunity to work for a rewarding organisation - CBD Location
Project role - Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a Non-For-Profit organisation based out of Sydney CBD. Our client has undertaken a systems integration and are looking for a seasoned and experienced reconciliations officer.
The company has rolled a number of their financial systems into one and are requiring a Reconciliation Specialist to assist in cleansing the data, clean the back log AND provide advice on process improvements and into what's causing the ongoing delays and pushed out time frames of reconciliations.
Teams volume is on average 90,000 transactions per month (from Donations; Bequests; Regular Giving; Events).
The role will sit within our Finance, Strategy and Operations Division, specifically reporting to the Financial Accountant Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a solid financial understanding with experience in a similar position.
- Seasoned Reconciliation Specialist & Experience in a similar role
- Ability and enjoyment in the operational BAU side of reconciliations plus the ability to look at bigger picture and piece together discrepancies and/or anomalies
- Ability to draw from their experience to suggest process improvement
- Know the right questions to ask to explore the "why" behind inconsistencies
- Look for emerging trends and common error type
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Zora, TechnologyOne is advantageous but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
What's on Offer
Start Date: ASAP seeking a professional who can join immediately