Opportunity to join a diverse financial service group
Fantastic CBD Location
About Our Client
- Our client is a financial services group located in the CBD. With a huge network of business partners across a variety of industries, joining them will give you the opportunity to work within a collaborative team and a diverse group of business partners globally. This is a business that believes its people are the core to its success to and show this recognition you will be eligible for an annual bonus.
- As the successful Bank Reconciliation officer, your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- You will be responsible for reconciling all bank accounts and ensuring all transactions are accounted for and the bank statements balance.
- Upload bank statements onto system
- Utilizing your previous experience to maintain key balance sheet reports and ledger reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Multiple business bank statement reconciliations.
- Liaising with various stakeholders across the business to resolve unmatched transactions
- Review and reconcile monthly credit card statements, all travel and staff expense reports and cash advances
- Acting as a point of contact for any general finance enquiries
- Provide advise for cash management services
- Provide intiative and insight for steamlining and improvement of current processes
- General ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a solid financial understanding with experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge Oracle is advantageous but not essential
- Sound Microsoft Excel and Word skills
What's on Offer
Start Date: ASAP seeking a professional who can join immediately
Salary: $70 - $75K inc super