About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing business specialising in the end-to-end structural repair of homes on behalf of a major Australian insurer. Headquartered in Melbourne, the organisation services projects across Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
Reporting to the team supervisor, your duties will include:
- Review details of claims and delegate actions outside your process
- Review work orders and action requests to internal and external partners
- Action all tasks associated within the claims process
- Take ownership of individual customer enquiries and follow through to ensure appropriate outcome is achieved
- Handle important and detailed tasks to effectively process the claim and allocate jobs to supervisors and estimators
- Maintain and update customer information into the claims database systems
- Maintain client satisfaction, adhering to contract requirements and service level agreements
- Review quotes and variations submitted by builders
- Carry out general administration duties
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role:
- You will have previous experience in a fast paced call centre environment
- You will be someone who is adaptable to change, can manage competing priorities and thrives under pressure.
- You will be agile and resilient and have the ability to problem solve.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and work autonomously with a team goal in mind.
- You are a highly motivated, professional individual who take prides in providing exceptional customer service.
- You will have exceptional attention to detail and prefer to input more detail than less detail
- You have excellent spelling, grammar and phone manner (written and verbal)
- You have a soft nature in stressful situations and thrives under pressure
What's on Offer
- Convenient South Melbourne location
- Attractive Salary
- Career progression within a progressive company