Long term employment
About Our Client
My client is a leading name within the refrigeration sector. They are a distributor who work with large brands within their industry who provide both technological and sustainable solutions. As a global company, they have a reputable standing and the backing of a large organisation.
The Sales Administration team is small and well established. Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, they are focused on supporting sales and their wide network of dealerships.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Managing all customer orders
- Responding to all queries via phone and email
- Raise and track credit requests and returns
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and working closely with the warehouse to manage stock
- Manage the logistics of customer deliveries
- Support the wider team when needed
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar position
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Team focused attitude and commitment to long term work
- Experience working with dealerships is highly regarded
What's on Offer
The company is offering long term career opportunities and stable work. Great chance to join a close knit team within the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.