Start in the New Year on a full-time opportunity
Work for a market leader in the produce industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Meat & Produce industry who supplies Australia with goods and services relevant to meat. To keep on top of all their sales transactions and products there is a need for an experienced sales administrator to assist the sales team on a contractual basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an office administration role with strong communication skills and detail orientated
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Be able to work alongside all employees at every level including stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Intermediate MS Office package experience, specifically Excel; SAP is also highly regarded
- An administrative or sales background.
What's on Offer
- Temporary opportunity to work with a leader in the industry
- Consistently changing role
- Opportunity to implement new working systems
- On-site parking