South of the river location
9 week temporary assignment
About Our Client
Our client is a large mining & crushing organisation based South of the River. This organisation is currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales Administrator to join to team for 9 weeks (with potential to be extended).
- Manage customer sales history, site location, machines and relevant contacts
- Build and maintain relationships with site contacts
- Manage inbound calls and direct as necessary
- Reception cover - adhoc when necessary
- Processing quotes, orders and invoices
- Sending out quotations in a timely manner
- Liaise with technical staff to identify parts or specific customer requirements
- Raise P&A request with purchasing when quotes are needed.
- Liaise with purchasing to ensure parts are being delivered as promised.
- Inform customers if orders will be late as soon as delays are apparent.
- Liaise with Stores department to ensure goods are dispatched as per the customer's requirements
- Assist Account Managers to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain sales filing and records to a high standard.
- Provide relief to the other sales administrators (and similar roles) if required.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external customers and ensure the Sales Department provides excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Computer literate with knowledge of ERP software (Pronto preferred) as well as Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Project.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy, hands on environment.
- Professional presentation and highly developed telephone skills.
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and show initiative.
- Proven ability to deal with pressure.
- Demonstrated "people" skills and the ability to converse well with customers.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience in a sales environment, dealing with internal and external customers.
- Experience dealing with large mining companies and their ERP systems.
- Experience using ERP - Pronto.
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Supportive culture within
- Potential to be extended past assignment