Household named brand from FMCG Industry
Conveniently located 60 second walk form closest train station
About Our Client
We are one of the largest globally recognised FMCG brands based in Sydney seeking a switched on and keen Sales Coordinator. As a business we specialise in the Wholesale/ distribution and retail of our energy and lighting products and have one of the top performing Sales Teams globally. We would like to invite a sales coordinator to join our team on a temporary basis with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a Sales coordination role with strong communication skills and detail orientated
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- FMCG industry experience is highly regarded
- Be able to work alongside all employees at every level including stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Intermediate MS Office package experience, specifically Excel; SAP is also highly regarded
- An administrative or sales background.
What's on Offer
- Temporary opportunity to work with a leader in the industry
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Walking distance from Public transport
- Newly refurbished office
- Great staff discounts