Sales Support Administrator
Immediate start for the right candidate
Temporary Full-time role with a strong possibility to extend
About Our Client
Collaborate with one of the largest manufacturers and retailers who develop and innovate household known products on a global range. The company would like to assist you with your own personal growth and are offering an exciting opportunity to assist the National Business team in accomplishing set tasks and utilising your admin skills in the highest capacity.
This role will support the Business Accounts team in a sales support aspect. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Internal Administration:
- Customer setup forms
- Internal finance reporting
- Process Orders for Point of sale material
- Raising item forecast
- Customer Administration:
- New line setup documents
- Managing product allocation spreadsheets
- Customer Reporting
- Managing trade investment process:
- Managing Trade spend Accruals
- Processing claims
- Managing Tradespend tracking spreadsheet
- Other General Ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an office administration role with strong communication skills and detail orientated
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Be able to work alongside all employees at every level including stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Intermediate MS Office package experience, specifically Excel; SAP is also highly regarded
- An administrative or sales background.
What's on Offer
- Work with the market leader in the industry
- Super close to public transport (1-min walk from closest station)
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate of pay
- Contracting opportunity with strong possibilty to extend