Work closer to home
About Our Client
This business needs no introduction in the logistics industry and are certainly a Global leader in their field. They have a international training and development program that staff take part in as part of induction. They offer further development and training throughout their teams careers. Their offices are located near the Eastern Creek area with purpose built offices and parking on site. Their Sales team are currently looking for a support officer to assist the team with customer service, administration and sales.
This is a diverse position which will give the chosen applicant variety in their role.
- Building and maintain customer/client relationships
- Provide both administrative and sales support to the industrial team
- Work closely with external sales team to assist with relationships, quotations, tenders contracts and order processing.
- Assist with quotations up to $200,000.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the position, applicants must have the following skills:
- Previous Phone based customer service experience.
- Keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- An open mind set for continuous learning and development
- SAP would be an advantage
- Previous sales support experience would be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is a fabulous company with international market presence offering a great career for the chosen applicant.
- Great culture with supportive team
- Career Development
- South West location with parking on site
- Above market salary package