Senior Accounts Officer
Full-function AP & AR. High-volume of transactions, multiple projects & sites
Sole-charge role, sophisticated skill-set required - month-end & reporting
About Our Client
Our client is a top mining services business providing white-collar and blue-collar personnel and expertise across a range of sectors, including engineering, construction and maintenance.
Based in Osborne Park, with a strong corporate workforce, you'll be a member of a high-calibre finance team and work every day in comfortable offices close to cafes and main thoroughfares.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end AP process; 3-way matching in some instances.
- Complex allocations - multiple sites and cost centres
- Adhering to approvals process
- Looking after your own portfolio of suppliers - supplier relationship management key
- Managing manual entries, and a high-volume of transactions
- Staff expense management and c/c reconciliations
- Clearing the AP email inbox day-to-day: distribution of emails, managing issues and investigations
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations, accruals, journals, month-end reporting
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- be immediately available to start work, or on a short notice period of 1 - 2 weeks
- arrive with excellent systems experience - large ERP platforms - Sun Systems & JDE are particularly coveted
- be comfortable managing a high-volume accounts remit independently
- have experience in manual processing
- come from a similar, project-driven industry
- consider yourself highly efficient and love to plough through the work!
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- pick up a permanent role, just in time for Christmas!
- align with a respected and established mining firm
- work in a high-calibre finance team who will support you to succeed and set clear expectations for your work
- enjoy established processes and service level agreements in place
- get to arrive to and succeed in lovely corporate offices every day, surrounded by cafes
- have public transport options close by
- be well remunerated for your efforts!
- work in a highly autonomous role where you will be in a position to elicit change