Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
Do you want to get paid your worth in the Aged Care industry?
Central location with free parking!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Aged Care providers in WA! This is a value driven business focused on providing the best care facilities treating all of their residents with respect and kindness.
* Credit control/Accounts Receivable and collection for Nursing home residents.
* Respond to customer email and call enquiries
* Reconcile and resolve customer disputes, variances and accounts.
* Process monthly statements.
* Process resident's admissions and discharges.
* Liaising with public trustee and other government bodies in regards to clients' assets/income for age care admission.
* Date entry.
* Provide monthly reporting
* Process journal entries.
* Calculating Medicare rebates and reconciling
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in accounts receivable, as well as:
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in the Aged Care industry and/or healthcare industry
- An empathetic manner when dealing with residents/customers and their families
- Experience with TechOne or FinanceOne ERP system would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration for the right candidate
A harmonious working environment
Ownership of your duties
Autonomy with team support