Genuine Temporary>Permanent opportunity
Join a company with international reach!
About Our Client
My client is a publicly listed engineering business based in BIBRA LAKE with an international reach. They have a payroll of approximately 90 staff on multiple sites across Australia and have been recently seeing strong demand for their services from the resources industry.
The successful candidate will be taking on a broad role supporting and being mentored by the group financial controller.
- End-to-end payroll for 90 staff around Australia, monthly.
- Super, PAYG and BAS submission
- Full function AP and AR processing including payment runs and following up on debt
- Month end processing
The Successful Applicant
This challenging role will suit an experienced bookkeeper with a solid understanding of payroll and also basic accounting principles.
- MUST have previous payroll experience (more than 20 people being paid, super payments, PAYG, award interpretation)
- SAGE Micropay experience would be highly regarded
- At least 4+ years' previous bookkeeping/finance experience
- Tertiary qualifications such as Cert IV or Bachelors degree would be highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills and a team attitude
What's on Offer
On offer is a contract position with the intention to be made permanent at the end of 2019. There is a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate and coaching and development will be provided for the more advanced tasks.
- Free parking
- Immediate start