- Call Liam Gates - 0426 257 403
- Continued Learning & Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals
together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and
offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships, selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. This will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
* To be considered for a Senior Consultant or Associate Manager role within Michael Page you will need prior Recruitment or Sales or Account Management experience.
* Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
* Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
* A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
* The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
* The ability to handle adversity and rejection
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with;
* Flexible working arrangements
* Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
* An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
* Competitive commissions
* Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights,
individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
* Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai , Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii