- Large FMCG Brand & Retailer
- Approximately $75K Plus Superannuation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest food manufacturer and retailer companies in Australia. They are a very well-known brand with an outstanding culture and career opportunities. They are looking for someone who values honestly, teamwork and customer commitment but also someone who enjoys teamwork and having fun. With excellent training provided to ensure you have the best chance of succeeding in the business. This opportunity is excellent for an outstanding Senior Customer Service Officer to have long term stability in a large corporate business.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your main role and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for all inbound customer service calls relating to customer queries.
- Process customer orders on a business-to-business basis, using Salesforce.
- Delegating work to other team members when it comes through.
- Assisting customers with specific product enquiries and quotes.
- Dealing with escalations and being able to problem solve then efficiently.
- Outbound calls to update customers on the status of their orders.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the management team.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a dedicated senior customer service representative, who is looking to join a high-performing and fun team. Ideally, you can work collaboratively amongst a wider team, with the same goal in mind. Someone who can work effectively in a fast-paced exciting environment is a must. Prior experience in a phone-based customer service environment would be highly regarded but is not an essential requirement in this position. Someone who has used Salesforce would be preferred and being able to week a minimum 3-days per week in the office is a must.
What's on Offer
You would be joining an amazing team environment and a manager that values teamwork, career progression and stability.
- Mentone Location.
- Permanent Role.
- Circa $75,000 plus superannuation pending experience.
- Large Team Environment + Great Training.