Senior Finance Officer - Southwestern Sydney
Great opportunity to learn & progress within a growing company
Suitable for individuals with a finance degree looking to further their skills
About Our Client
Our client are the global market leaders in their industry. Due to this increased demand, they are looking to support the finance team with a Senior Finance Officer on a full-time basis, for an initial period of 11 months with the option of permanency down the track. The progressive attitude of the environment will allow for maximum support from management and the team, which results in great team performance and culture.
- Account Payable:
- Liaise with General Manager to ensure inventory invoice is records into ERP system correctly according to purchase order.
- Ensure foreign currency transaction is recorded correctly into ERP system.
- Stock related costs are accurately allocated to relevant stocks
- Reconcile supplier accounts including intercompany accounts and resolve discrepancy.
- Ensure tax invoice and relevant GST are entered in ERP accurately according to applicable tax legislation
- Manage monthly supplier payments and ad-hoc payment for purchase of goods, etc.
- Assist expense system administration.
- Support Finance Manager for FBT return
- Enter monthly journals as assigned by Finance Manager
- Monthly BS reconciliation
- Account Receivable:
- Analyse AR Aging summary and submit AR overdue report with commentary.
- Reduce debtor overdue and DSO (days sales outstanding)
- Credit control measures including credit limit, PPSR, credit review, etc.
- Back up AR day to day tasks during AR officer's absence
- Calculating backpays
- Month end reporting to the HR manager
- Terminations, long service leave
- Looking after payroll tax
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent English communication
- Able to multi tasks
- Follow instruction correctly and complete task timely
- Resilient to pressure
- Minimum intermediate level Excel including pivot table and v-lookup
- State of arts ERP system experiences, such as Dynamics, Xero or SAP
- Willingness to learn new things and adaptability to change
What's on Offer
- Compact family environment
- Future growth potential