Senior Finance Officer
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
A large organization based in the Melbourne CBD.
The Senior Finance Officer is responsible for providing effective analytical support to the Finance Manager.
- Support the Finance Manager with the development of the annual budget, financial planning and forecasting.
- Provide accurate information and advice on all matters including preparation of financial reports on research, teaching and commercial projects.
- Provide assistance and support to the Finance Manager with the development and coordination of financial management policies and procedures.
- Ensure the efficient, timely and accurate administration of financial documents, including accounts payable functions (outside of P2P), staff reimbursement claims, invoicing, credit card acquittals and journals in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy.
- Carry out monthly account reconciliation to ensure the integrity of the data within the ledger is accurate and prepare remedial documents as required.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Finance Officer must have prior experience in financial administration and reporting within a large complex organization, with a high level of numeracy and analytical skills, combined with an applied knowledge of accounting concepts and practices. A sound knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
$70,000 - $75,000 plus super