Senior Legal Assistant
A rare opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join and develop alongside a highly
Located in the heart of the CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a national law firm with an emphasis placed on ethical practices and the obtainment of a fair and just outcome for their clients. A unique and career developing role has presented itself for an enthusiastic individual to join and grow within this impressive firm.
The Senior Legal Assistant role will hold a pivotal supporting position within this well respect firm. The role will include but is not limited to;
- Provide integral support to the team of internal solicitors for a variety of tasks.
- Mentoring junior legal assistants.
- Answer all incoming enquiries and assist in providing solutions or next point of contact.
- Maintaining relationships with external and internal entities.
- Arrange and coordinate appointments.
- Compliance with procedures and guidelines in relation to solicitor delegated tasks.
- Liaising with clients in a timely manner with discrete information.
- Database maintenance and note filing.
- Bill preparation.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Legal Assistant position will be a varied role which will challenge and demand an individual with a strong ability to prioritise in order to complete tasks to a high standard. To be successful in this role, you will possess the ability to work in collaboration with other legal assistants as well as autonomously to get crucial tasks completed. Additionally, a strong understanding of court procedures is necessary. The individual will be a driven and enthusiastic person who has an intuitive nature. You will have an aptitude for Microsoft Office Suit (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) coupled with an immaculate attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment. Ideally, you will have at least four years' experience in a relatable position
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Legal Assistant to step up into a challenging and demand role that provides plenty of opportunity and career progression.