Senior Payroll Implementation Specialist - iChris/Chris 21
About Our Client
Our client has recently made a large acquisition and is in the process of implementing Chris 21/iChris. They offer an excellent onboarding program and provide a supportive environment. While you will be required to work in the office for the first few weeks, from there they offer the ability to WFH full time.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysing, planning and implementing solutions to the complex business problems
- Ownership of the software system implementation efforts and support
- Acting as a liaison between business units SME's to align processes with business objectives
- Preparing business case and cost analysis
- Preparation of system/solution specifications
- Training new users on the platform
- Vendor liaison and management responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have extensive Chris 21/iChris. They will have proven themselves in a senior role, or have 5+ years relevant payroll exposure. The ideal candidate will be able to start ASAP, but we are happy to consider notice periods for the right fit. Please note that a strong systems background will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration