SENIOR PAYROLL OFFICER
Unbeatable salary package
Opportunity for internal career progression
About Our Client
Ascender is one of the leading payroll outsourcing and HCM solutions providers in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East. Ascender don't just pay people, they enrich their lives and help them build prosperity.
With more than 1.3 million employees of our customers being paid using Ascender's HR/payroll platforms throughout the regions, approximately 1,400 global brands and listed companies across a range of different industries trust us to meet their payroll needs.
They service these customers through 800 dedicated Ascender staff based in 10 countries, who have local payroll knowledge and expertise across 7 languages, providing payroll solutions to 31 country legislations.
Ascender has excellent workplace culture and provides an encouraging, supportive environment for all employees.
They are seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join one of their outsourced teams based in Malvern.
Key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Assist the off-shore team in payroll processing.
- Investigate and resolve first level payroll queries.
- Coordinating all customer requests and assigning cases to appropriate teams.
- Customer service, predominately via email.
- Interpret and explain relevant EBA's and Awards.
- Leading small projects and being a key support to management in larger projects.
- Addressing major system issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage the payroll inbox.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires someone who ideally has experience with SAP payroll or another large enterprise solution, together with exceptional customer service skills. Other key requirements are:
- Implementation experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Understand the full payroll cycle.
- Experience running payrolls.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in a values based organisation who have a strong commitment to creating value for their clients and employees. The role will be situated in their Malvern and there is an unrivalled salary package on offer.