- End to end processing for 750+ employees
- Join a team with 30 years combined experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading mining services company with their corporate head office located in Perth. You'll join an organisation where culture is considered a key factor in their success.
Indeed, the Manager you'll report to and the senior members of the team will all support you to succeed, and you'll certainly find a balance of hard-work, learning and development, and fun!
Offices are located close to public transport, cafes (coffee!), and shops. Enjoy the buzz of the CBD, a professional working environment and work for a noted brand in the market.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of 8 to support payroll processing for 750 + employees on both a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Processing pays for a combinations of FIFO workers, white collar and various contractors
- Familiarising yourself with Multiple EBA's and awards.
- Handling internal customer/employee queries
- Creating new employee files
- Terminating existing / departing employee files
- Chasing up documentation from store management for TFN declarations/employee information etc.
- Extracting reports/information from payroll system to manipulate in Excel and present in meaningful format
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Offer demonstrated success in a payroll ideally end to end for multiple companies/entities.
- Ideally arrive with experience using an HR/payroll software for payroll processing OR a large ERP software - Oracle, Pronto etc.
- Strong exposure to Excel - V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros etc. all great
- Offer a strong customer-service mindset: you love to deliver a positive experience
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to learning and development
- Approach your work and team with pride - acts to help team succeed individually and collectively
- Be professional, innovative and confident in communication
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Be trained and on-boarded appropriately to set you up for success
- Align with a group of people in payroll, HR and finance who are genuinely delightful people, technically sound and proud to work for this organisation
- Work in lovely offices in the heart of the Perth CBD
- Internal opportunities to work on projects related to standardising of systems and upgrades